Tutor understands that given reasonable accommodation, failure to comply with any of the LCSWPA’s guidelines is deemed reasonable cause for dismissal.
- Tutor a LCSWPA student approximately 3 hours per week for a year.
- Meet at a designated tutoring site which will be a public access building.
- Provide their own transportation, and will neither provide transportation for, nor accept transportation from students.
- Maintain student’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Prepare lesson plans based on student goals, needs and interests.
- Teach appropriate skills: reading, writing, speaking, listening and culture.
- Maintain records of student achievements/accomplishments.
- Complete and return monthly reports.
- Report promptly any changes in status of student or self i.e., termination of tutoring, address change, etc.